Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#9 List 10 People who have infuluenced you and how.

1.My Parents.  They were always there for me.  They made sure that I had discipline but they were not to harsh.  They taught me respect and how to do things for myself.  They taught me what love is!

2. My hubby.  He has taught me that it is always ok to laugh.  Even when the situation really sucks.  Sometimes I get very angry at him for doing this but I have learned that it really does help in most situations.

3. Louis taught me what true friendship really is.  He was always there for us no matter what.  You could easily talk to him about anything and know that he would not run around with his mouth open.  He taught me that dessert should come first that way you are sure to enjoy it!

3. My grandpa.  He has been through so much in his life yet he has been able to stay on the right track and make the best of everything that he has.  He has taught me that even when you are ready to give up there is always something worth fighting for.

4.  Heather O'Donnell- My English teacher in high school.  She was always there for me.  I could talk to her and tell her anything and she would not judge me.  She helped me in more ways than she will ever know.

5.  Ed who owned the company that I worked for years ago.  He thought of his employees as just another number.  Easily replaced.  After working for him for a while I learned that I didn't deserve to be treated that way.  I was good at what I did and I deserved better.

6. My daughter has taught me that if you really love something and you really set your mind to it and practice a lot you will be amazing at what you do.  Her love for dance and music just blows me away.  There is nothing that I love more than watching her dance and really feel the music.

7. My son has taught me all about staying strong.  Even after his tough year in baseball last year due to a little favoritism by the coach and this being his first year of wrestling which is a sport where you learn by actually jumping in and doing.  He keeps going and wants to do more and get better.  There have been many tears shed along the way but he is not going to give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment