Finally and easy one! I have been looking forward to this one since I started this task. Certainly not because I want to re live this moment but because there was no question as to what it would be.
I was taking Speech and Drama class in 7th grade. I always wanted to be able to act and sing in front of people but usually when I got up to do it tears would automatically form in my eyes and my body would quiver like, well, I cant even explain it and I would suddenly have to pee!
We had to do a short skit. Funny thing is that I can not even remember what our skit was about.
I got really nervous right before it was my turn and ran in to the bathroom to pee. I had not quite finished when one of the girls poked her head in and told me that I was up. I did my business grabbed my skirt and pulled it up and ran in to the classroom as quickly as I possibly could.
When people began to giggle I looked down and was absolutely horrified to find that not only had I tucked part of my skirt in to my underwear but there was also a long piece of toilet paper hanging out as well. I honestly can say that I have no memory of what I did after that. It is all a blur....
No comments:
Post a Comment