Monday, January 21, 2013

#8 What are 5 passions that you have

Passions.... I guess that is just a real fancy way of saying what I LOVE in life.

#1 I am very passionate about watching my daughter dance.  She is amazing and dance is her passion which makes it even better.  When I watch her I am mesmerized by her gracefulness and her dedication to do exactly what she loves.

#2 I am very passionate about the nature.  I love spending time in the mountains and I do it every chance I get.  It is just so peaceful and relaxing and so beautiful.  The sounds, the smells, and everything that you see.

#3 I love spending time with my family.  I grew up with a very close family and that is the way it should be.  I know that with 2 teenagers in the house it is very difficult to visit as often as I should.  I am making it a goal this year to spend a little more time with them.

#4 I am very passionate about animals.  It doesn't matter what kind of animal, I love them all.  If I could own more of them I would.  I just find them amazing, funny creatures all with their own personality.

#5 I also love to do my part by helping when and where I can.  What I mean by this is that I enjoy dedicating my time to helping with sporting events or dance.  I think that it is a great way to meet new people and especially to meet parents of other children that my kids spend a majority of their time with.  Not to mention it is also helping me to be a roll model for my kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment