This should be easy. I am sure that I could list a dozen things with out a problem!
1. My kids. Sure they also make me crazy but they are both so smart, funny, talented and they both love to be involved. They make me laugh and smile all of the time.
2. Terrance because he is always there for me. He tries his hardest to make me laugh when I am down. He tries to make things easy for me by helping when ever he can. He loves spending time with me.
3. My dogs. It is the greatest feeling in the world to come home and have someone get so excited every time. Even if you were only gone 5 minutes you get kisses like crazy and they love to snuggle with you every time you lay down.
4. Family: Mom, Dad, Cass, Grandpa, Grandma because they mean so much to me!
5. Music... It is so relaxing. I love turning it up in the car and just singing like nobody is watching.




No comments:
Post a Comment