Wednesday, January 30, 2013

#11 List 10 pet peeves that you have

1. When people that you hardly know use the F bomb just to try to impress you.  Yes I do say it myself but only when it is really necessary. 

2. When people cut you off mid sentence.  I'm pretty sure that what ever you have to say is not more important than what I am saying.

3. Gum chomping...  Need I say more...

4. People wasting things intentionally.  Especially food.  Just because you are at an all you can eat buffet does not mean that you should over fill your  plate knowing that you are not going to eat it all.

5.  People that feel like they have done something so heroic because they have adopted a child from another country.  (I'm sure I will offend some people who will read this and I am sorry)  There are so many children here in the US that need families as well.  We really should support our own wonderful country that is in need of help before we go helping others and justifying it by saying that we will need their help someday and they will not be willing to help us if we do not help them first.  If we were in a position to help that would be great!

6. Lying..  There is nothing worse than people who lie all of the time.  Especially about stupid little things that don't matter.

7.  People making huge mountains out of small mole hills.  It is just so not worth getting upset and hurting other people all of the time because you don't like the way that a person is doing something.

8.  Parents who do not teach their children respect.  I watch kids cut corners across other peoples lawns to save a couple of steps, throwing balls when they know that there is a vehicle right there.  Kids riding their bikes across the lawn because the sprinklers are on and they tell you they can do what they want when you ask them politely not to do it.

9.  People who are able to take care of their yard and house but choose not to.

10.  People making me late!

No comments:

Post a Comment