Well the title pretty much explains it! There are nights when I go to bed and I have to just think about the one poem that I love called Footprints in the Sand. I k now that you probably don't want to listen to me babble on but I can't make every post a happy one can I?
Since Sarah and Brandon have had sweet little Maycie we really don't get to spend to much time with them which is really hard. I need Sarah's bubbly personality around me a lot more than I realize. When they say laughter is the best medicine they are right! I know that they are missing us but they say that having a newborn is a lot harder than they remember and she likes to scream when she doesn't get her way. lol. Brandon is so funny though. He is so overprotective of that little girl it just cracks me up. I even have to beg to get to hold the little stinker when he is around and after holding her for about 5 minutes or so he is ready to take her back. Someone really needs to teach him to share! :)
The kids started school again. Braydn has a pretty tough schedule this year but I know he can handle it. He wanted to do FFA more than anything but Terrance kept telling him no because he says that it costs to much. The only real expensive cost would be the trip to Denver that they will be taking and even that is optional. I told him to just do the FFA thing and I would deal with dad later. They went on their first field trip today to the State Fair. Dad was not to excited but what can he do. I think he is out numbered. I also think it will be good for Braydn to be involved in it anyway since it is something he has such a passion for.
Kilynn is dancing again. This year will be a different year since most of the other girls that she has danced with for years have moved on to High School and are no longer dancing at the studio. She really wants to try out for cheer in May. I told her that would be fine but she has to save her money since the up front cost is $850 if you make the team. Surprisingly she is saving and doing pretty well. She is also doing the leadership program at school this year which I think will be really good for her especially since it involves a lot of community service. She will have to do something for others and not just for herself for a change. lol.
Cassidi just got married on September 3rd. Her and Dustin have been together for well over a year now and he really is a great guy. He loves her so much and treats her really well. Everybody really seems to like him. I am really excited for her!
No comments:
Post a Comment