Monday, November 7, 2011

End of First Term!

Well first term is over and both of the kids did great!  Kilynn was able to get a 4.0 and she did it like it was nothing.  She is such a smart girl if only we could keep her away from the dang boys.  They seem to cause a lot of trouble in her life.  One day she will realize it too.
Braydn seems to be adapting to high school pretty well and he seems to like it.  He has no interest in girls what so ever.  I asked him the other day about going to one of the dances and he looked at me like I was nuts.  He said to me "Mom, I could buy a whole lot of shot gun shells for what it costs to have a girl friend."  I hope he keeps thinking that way for at least another 10 years.
My bff just found out she is prego.  I am really excited for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment