So I was laying in bed last night and not sleeping like usual as my mind was wandering I just started thinking about all of the little things that I loved and really miss about my kids when they were little. Good thing they are always leaving me with new memories to hold on to forever.
When Braydn was born I absolutely loved to just lay on the couch with him on my chest. Both of us would always fall asleep and I don't think either of us would ever budge. He loved to go spend the night at his Nana's house and he had a little red and blue suitcase I think it had Elmo on the front of it. He would always have it packed and ready to go. He loved to go out and pretend he was mowing the lawn with his little lawn mower and he loved to pull the wagon around. When he was almost 4 he decided he was a big boy and wanted to ride his bike with out training wheels. I really didn't think he could do it and kept telling him no. Terrance finally took them off and said " ok here ya go" The little stinker climbed on and was riding it by himself with no training wheels within just a few minutes. He loved school and always did really well. He loved going to Kinderland (daycare and pre school) when I would pick him up he would always have to give his teachers a hug goodbye. He always looked so cute with his short blond hair. Even though he is older now he still loves his momma and he will hug me and tell me he loves me no matter who is around. I am so proud of that boy!
Kilynn was a whole different ball game. She was delivered 6 hours after her due date and she has not been in a hurry for anything since then. I loved dressing her up. She was always well stocked with the most adorable cloths and dresses. Her hair was always done up so cute. She was my precious little girl! When I had to go back to work I took the kids to a lady that I had worked with that had started doing day care at her home. Every day at lunch time I would run to Vickie's house to feed Kilynn. I would snuggle in the rocking chair with her and it was always so hard to leave her again. She was always the one that wanted me to stay and not leave her anywhere. It was so nice to know that I was loved but it made it really difficult to leave her with anyone. She always took care of herself especially if a boy tried picking on her. She simply wouldn't let that happen. She has always loved to sing and dance and when I would put her to bed she would always ask me to sing Hush Little Baby to her at least 3 or 4 times. She would always make up her own puppet shows or little plays for us to watch. When she got older she would choreograph her own dances. She is such an amazing and smart young lady with a talent for dancing. I will never get tired of watching her dance.
No comments:
Post a Comment