Thursday, November 17, 2011

Should I be scared?

Scared of what you ask?  Scared of the fact that my 2 amazing kids are growing up so fast and that they love to go out and do things that are not on the real safe side.  Scared of the fact that I know I can not shelter them or keep them in a padded room the way that I would like to?
Besides all of the trapping and hunting that Braydn does he has found a new love.  They opened up a place called Lowes Xtreme Airsports just around the corner from the house.  This place is a gym with all kinds of trampolines, rock walls, foam pits, rope swings etc.  I took the kids there last night and when I picked them up Braydn was just so excited and telling me all about how he finally knows how to do a double front flip in to the foam pit and that he knows how to land so that he doesn't break his neck.  Thanks bud but you could have just left that part out and I never would have thought about it.
Kilynn on the other hand is doing really well in her tumbling class.  She is working on her gold medal which is great except for the fact that she is learning to do arial's and back hand springs and all of the other stunts that could cause broken bones or a broken neck.  She was finally able to pass off her arial and so now she comes home and practices on the front lawn every day.  For some reason she can do it great at the studio but she really struggles at home.   She will get it down soon enough.  She is supposed to be doing an arial in one of her dances at her recital on Monday.  I can not wait.  I love to watch her dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment