Wow! I don't even k now where to begin this time. lol. Kilynn made the Company dance team finally! She was so excited but bummed at the same time. She loves the Excel dance teachers and doesn't want to leave them. The only down fall is that it is much more expensive this year and so Kilynn will not be able to do all of the classes like she did last year. She is really having a hard time deciding which ones she really wants to take.
We had back to school night last night for both of the kids. We ran to the High School first. It was really strange to see some of the teachers that were my teachers when I was there that are his now. He is a little worried about his english class. He doesn't think he will be able to handle the honors class because they have to read 1000 pages a term on their own time. I'm sure he will be fine!
I think Kilynn is really liking the Jr. High now. At first she was quite overwhelmed. She got great teachers and some fun classes and so I am sure she will do just fine. She has a few classes with some of the girls that she dances with which is also a good thing.
Kilynn turned 12 this month also. Where does the time go? We had Chinese food at Mom's house and it was fabulous like usual! I actually really like doing the birthday thing the way we have been doing it. Even though we have to do it twice for each one of us I think it is so worth it and it seems to make everyone happy. Plus we get mom's cooking which is always good!
The bow hunt opened up last week. We went to Fairview of course and had a great time. Even though Jill is the only one who killed anything. Braydn and I chased a huge buck up the mountain and I learned just how out of shape I really am. Our transfer switch went out on the trailer which was not a good thing so we had that in the shop and on the day we were supposed to go and pick it up, a big roller went through a sink hole in Orem and so T ended up working all night on Wednesday and Thursday. It has really been a crazy week. I am so glad that in just a few hours we will be able to relax!
No comments:
Post a Comment