School and dance will both be in session soon. I can hardly wait! Kilynn needs to be back in dance with her dance friends. I am having a really hard time this summer with both of these kids. Braydn is developing the teenage "I know everything" attitude and constantly arguing about EVERYTHING! Kilynn just needs to realize that her friends determine how she acts. She is constantly breaking the rules and thinks that I'm sorry will always make it all better. I am running out of discipline techniques for her. Nothing works. I try so hard to let her earn her trust back but she always turns around and does something totally stupid and I just loose it. My hair is turning gray very quick these days.
Grandpa is having surgery this week and that doesn't help my stress level at all. He is really a strong man and so I am sure everything will go great.
On another note the deer hunt is going to be here before I know it. I am so excited. We have only been camping once this year. It sucks I want to be on the mountain every weekend! Being on the mountain is just so nice and relaxing and stress free!
Terrance and I are going to Elko this weekend for a wedding. That should be a good break. Kilynn will be staying with my bff and Braydn will hang out with Papa. Nana will be gone to the Tim McGraw concert.
No comments:
Post a Comment