Tuesday, April 26, 2011

He can be really sweet!

You are wondering who I am talking about? Terrance of course. So many people only see either the really loud Terrance or the really quiet Terrance. He really is a love him or hate him kind of guy. lol I happen to love him with all of my heart! So Kilynn had her first solo competition a couple of weeks ago at Maple Mountain. She performed so great we thought she had queen for sure! After having 3 other mothers come to me and say what a wonderful job she did and that they thought she had queen there was not a doubt in my mind that she had it! T was so excited that he went out and bought her 3 roses! When we went in to the awards and it finally came time for her category we all smiled and then they called her name for Last! What???? I was so proud of her though. She told her friends how awesome they were and did not let them know how upset that she was. I only knew because she cried quietly all of the way home. When we got home I told her what all of the other people had said and we watched her performance so that she could be reassured that she did a great job! T came in and told me I needed to go and help him at work really fast and we ran to Walmart so that he could get her a crown. When we got home he got a chair out and had her stand on it, presented her with her crown and took her picture! She was happy again after that! She has practiced a lot and is ready to go again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment