Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The practice paid off!



Kilynn is now our Queen! She did such an amazing job at the Gotta Move competition at Provo High. She received her crown and I am pretty sure she didn't want to get off of the pedestal after she got her picture taken. lol She was on cloud nine for sure! Not only that but she is the spotlight of the month for dance. She has never had that before either. She is so excited! Our last competition is this weekend in Cedar City and it is our yearly girls night out with just me, mom and Kilynn. I can't wait. She will be doing her solo again Friday night but this time it is going to be really hard because she will be competing against 3 of her friends plus 1 person from another dance company. She will still do great I am sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment