School is almost over and my son will soon be in High School and my daughter will be in Jr. High. I am a nervous wreck! High School??? Where in the world did time go? I am not old enough yet to have one in high school. lol.
Anyway, Kilynn's school is having their Jr. High orientation meeting today so last night Kilynn and I had a conversation that I found humorous and it went something like this.
"Mom"
"Yeah"
"Make sure you wear something classy tomorrow OK."
"Why? You don't want me wearing my grungy work cloths to your school"
"No. Just wear something classy. You got a lot of compliments the other day at the maturation program. My friends were saying how pretty you are!"
"OK, I will make sure I check with you before I put my cloths on in the morning."
I am not sure when she became the fashion Nazi but I had my outfit approved by her this morning and before she left she told me to make sure I wear my boots with my outfit. She really cracks me up sometimes. So I guess that today I am a "classy" mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment