Wednesday, August 18, 2010

August

So It is already August again. The summer has gone by so quickly. The kids have already been out of school for 3 months. Wow. Surprisingly they have done really well this year. I think it could be because Kilynn is perfectly happy staying in the house taking care of the dogs and dancing and singing her little heart out. Braydn has adopted the family down the street or they have adopted him. They have 3 of the cutest little boys. Kade being the youngest who I think is 3 just absolutely adores Braydn. I came home from work one day and Braydn had been grounded for the past 3 days and Kade was knocking at the front door. I said hello as I got out of the car and asked him if he was looking for Braydn. Of course he wouldnt speak to me so I went in the house and told Braydn to come and say hi to Kade really quick. I felt so bad after because he said that as soon as he got outside Kade wrapped his around his neck and told him how much he was missing him and begged him to come and play. Braydn explained that he couldnt come over and so Kade insisted that he come over the next day. I felt so bad I had to let him go play the next day. I'm not sure what poor Kade is going to do when everyone is back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment