I just thought I would switch things up a bit and do a little post about me! Maybe you will learn something new maybe you already know everything there is to know about me.
1. My bucket list contains one thing. One day I will go out and swim with the dolphins. I would love more than anything to go to Curacao and swim with wild dolphins!
2. I will not get in a lake or ocean or any other large body of water with out some kind of shoes on my feet. I completely panic if I do. (I don't want fish or any other nasty creature touching or biting my feet.
3. I love to go archery hunting. I don't know if I will ever actually get a buck but I do know that it is just fun to get all dressed up in camo and go out looking for animals. I will never shoot unless I am very confident in my shot and the buck has decent size antlers.
4. I have 2 tattoo's. I do not believe in just getting some random tattoo just because it is cool. Both of my tattoo's have taken a lot of thought and actually have meaning. I decided on my dolphins just because dolphins are supposed to be good luck and I think they are such beautiful, graceful, fun animals. My ankle tattoo with the butterflys means a lot to me because it symbolizes my kids. I did each butterfly with the colors of the kids birth stones.
5. My dream job is to be an elmentary school teacher. I would love either 1st or 3rd grade. I'm not sure exactly why I chose those 2 grades. I love the elementary age kids. I love how excited they get when they learn something new. I love that they are always so loveable. I love how they can be so dramatic at times.
6. I am married to the best guy! He is and always will be my best friend. We always have so much fun together and he always can make me laugh. He loves to try and make me laugh after he has made me angry sometimes it works and sometimes it just makes me even more angry.
7. I love listening to piano music. I find it to be such beautiful music and it is so relaxing.
8. I love going to watch broadway musicals. Les Miserables is my all time favorite followed by Wicked and then Phantom of the Opera
No comments:
Post a Comment