Friday, January 21, 2011

So it has been quite a while since I have written. Not because I have nothing to write about I just don't want to be that person that bores you to death writing about the same things. Since my life is so repetitive day in and day out there is just not a whole lot of new things to say. I need to be one of these moms who writes down every funny thing that their child does or says.

We had Christmas and the kids got spoiled. (What am I talking about? I got spoiled too!) Then New Years came and went now the birthdays are all about done and over with now we are headed back in to dance season again. Competitions are coming up and I hope I have not let my gorgeous daughter get in over her head this year. She is doing 3 Jazz dances, 1 ballet dance, 1 hip hop dance and her solo. Not to mention her pointe ballet class and helping assist the younger girls on Tuesdays so she has to learn their dances too. I swore I would never let her get in this deep because I don't want her to get burnt out but look what I am doing. It is so hard to say no when they tell you your daughter is so good they want her in another class and then that class is now doing a performance with another class and so she really should join that class too. Aggggg.

No comments:

Post a Comment