Friday, December 10, 2010

Thoughts

I know I am really in the spirit this year for Christmas and I can not wait for it to get here but for some reason there is just something missing. My kids are now 11 and 13 and it seems like the only thing that they are excited for is the presents. For me it is more about the Christmas Carols and lights, the food and the best part is going to our Christmas party on Christmas eve and then waking up Christmas morning and going to breakfast at mom and dads house with Grandma and Grandpa.
I think that the hardest part for me is seeing Santa and Mrs. Clause at the mall telling stories and taking pictures, The little children making cute reindeer faces and coming home from school singing cute Christmas songs and making ginger bread houses with way to much icing and going out and building a snow man. Where does the time go? I miss my babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment