Wednesday, June 17, 2015

36 Years and things are finally going my way!

My life finally feels complete.  I'm not sure how else to explain it.  Don't get me wrong,  my life has always been great but it is amazing what a huge impact your job has on your life.  April 20th I began my new job working as the Events Coordinator for Provo PD. It is the perfect job for me.  I love the job and I love the people.  I love the hours even though working 4 tens seems like a lot my days go by so quickly.  My boss is so awesome and so appreciative.  I just really can't complain about anything.  I have learned a lot about myself as well.
Braydn graduated high school this year and I am just praying that he decides to continue his education. Kilynn made Varsity Cheer this year and I have to admit that I think she is finally growing up a little bit.  I love that girl! Now if only I could get back on my diet and stick to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment