We have this family a few houses away that have 4 kids. One girl who is Kilynn's age and a very good friend of hers. The oldest boy Max is about 4 years younger then Braydn but the 2 love to hang out. Trapping and shooting their bow's. I am not sure how old the next one is but I am guessing he is about 6 or 7 and then there is Kade who is 3. Every once in a while Kade will come over knocking on the door wanting Braydn to come out and play with him. This kid cracks me up he is always busy and thinks he is a lot older then he is. Every once in a while all 3 of the boys will come over and play basketball with Braydn and Terrance. Kade asked me the other day if Baydn could come and play and when I told him that Braydn was not home he asked me where Terrance was and if he could come out and play. He is so cute! My favorite was yesterday though. I came home and Shelby and Kade were outside. Shelby asked me if I heard what Kade had done. She said that their mom and Kade went to the school to bring treats for Max's birthday and Kade was telling everyone that Kilynn was his girlfriend. I chuckled to myself a little and then I asked Kade if it was true. He just looked up at me and said "yep. Can Kilynn come out and play?" Watch out Braydn, you are being replaced. lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment