It has only been a couple of weeks since I have updated my blog but there is so much going on. I guess I will start with baseball.
This year has been about the worst for baseball. We have had 3 rain out games because of the rain and 2 rain out games because of the sprinklers. Our boys tend to go through spurts. Last Tuesday they played one of the top 2 teams and they really kicked some butt! They were making awesome plays and all of them were wailing on the ball. It was probably the best game ever. Thursday I think the boys were all asleep when they showed up. There was no ambition what so ever and needless to say we lost that game. We have 3 games this week and all I can say is I hope the boys are awake for them all!
T finished my kitchen finally. Got the back splash up and it looks so beautiful! I hope he knows how much I appreciate it!
T has been wanting a tattoo for so long and he knew what he wanted just couldn't find the right picture. We spent hours looking on the Internet and through magazines and I thought for sure he was going to wuss out and that is really why he was taking his time finding what he wanted. He asked all of his friends to come and get one with him and none of them would. FINALLY he talked Brandon in to going. Brandon wasn't really sure if he was going to get one but he would at least go and watch. Both of them came home inked up. They look awesome! They both already think they are ready for another one.
No comments:
Post a Comment